Easy Parmesan Buttered Noodles
Rate this recipe 4.3/5 (31 Votes)
- 8 ounces fettuccine noodles
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 heaping tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
Adapted from foodiecrush.com
Cook pasta in large pot of boiling, salted water, stirring occasionally, for about 8 minutes or until al dente.
Drain the pasta reserving ½ cup of the cooking water.
Add butter to still warm pot and melt over low heat. Turn off heat and add noodles to pot and toss with butter. Add Parmesan cheese and ¼ cup of cooking liquid at time as needed to moisten. Season with kosher salt and pepper and add parsley. Serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Key Lime Torte with... 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Baked Cheesy Zucchini Bites 4.2/5 (33 Votes)
- Spring Pea Orzo 4/5 (10 Votes)
- Macaroni with Peas 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Teriyaki Noodle Soup 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
Review this recipe