Apple Pie Dip & With Cinnamon Pita Chips
- ● 2 cups peeled, cored, and diced apples
- ● 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- ● 3 tbsp. brown sugar
- ● 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- ● 1 tsp cornstarch dissolved in 1 tsp water
1. Combine all the dip ingredients in a small pan except the cornstarch-water mixture.
2. Heat for a few minutes until it’s boiling and has extracted juice from the apple.
3. Add cornstarch-water mixture to the “sauce”
4. Put back on the stove until boiling and the sauce has thickened.
5. You can serve this warm or chilled, with Cinnamon sugar pita chips