Pum's Chicken with Cashew Nuts
Gai Phad Med Mamuang
- Please note this is one serve - just multiply for additional serves...
- 1 cup sliced chicken
- 1 tsp garlic chopped
- 1 Chinese spoon vegetable oil
- 1 tsp chilli paste (add more or less according to taste)
- 3 drops chilli oil
- 1 Chinese spoon oyster sauce
- 1 chinese spoon light soy sauce
- 1 Chinese spoon sugar
- 2 Chinese spoons cashew nuts
- 1/2 onion cut into small pieces
- 1 spring onion stalk
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 20mins
1. Gently roast the cashew nuts in a pan for a few minutes or until golden brown. Set aside.
2. At a low heat in a wok add the oil and garlic and gently stir fry the chicken until half cooked. Add the chilli paste and stir well to coat the chicken.
3. Add the roasted cashew nuts to the wok and immediately add oyster sauce, light soy sauce and sugar.
4. Add the onion and stir fry until half cooked then finish with spring onion for a few seconds. Turn heat off and serve with rice. Add chilli oil for colour and extra zip.
You'll also love
- Fiery Shrimp Quesadillas 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Creamy Chicken Noodle soup 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Kebabs 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Spicy Thai Basil Chicken 4.4/5 (17 Votes)
- Ninja Sweet & Sour Chicken 4.2/5 (41 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Pound Cake 4.1/5 (20 Votes)
- Chicken Curry Fried Rice 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Sweet-and-Spicy Chicken Stir Fry 4.5/5 (2 Votes)