Creamy Chicken Noodle soup
Good old comfort make you feel all warm and cozy soup.
- 2 chicken breast halves, boneless and skinless
- 1 bay leaf
- 100 oz. Swanson Chicken Broth
- 2 can(s) cream of chicken condensed soup
- 2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 11 oz. grandma's frozen noodles
- 1 cup(s) chopped onion
- 1 cup(s) chopped carrot or canned carrots drained
- 3 diced celery ribs
- 2 Tbsp. butter
- 1 Tbsp. parsley flakes, dried
- 1/4 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/4 tsp. thyme
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
Cooking time 90mins
Start to defrost noodles.
Place bay leaf and chicken in large stock pot. Add enough water to cover chicken.
Bring to boil.
Boil for 30 min.
While chicken is cooking chop and dice vegetables.
In skillet melt butter and add veggie mix.
Cook on med-low for 8 min.
Turn off veggie heat and cover with lid.
Remove chicken and bay leaf from stock pot and set on cutting board.
Dump stock pot water and add chicken broth, veggie mix, bay leaf and spice mix to stock pot.
Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer on low for 15 min.
Bring stock back to boil and then add defrosted noodles.
Boil for 15-20 min...when noodles are cooked.
Chop or shred chicken.
Reduce heat of stock pot and add Cream of chicken, heavy cream and chicken.
Heat and serve.
We serve it with breadsticks http://www.keyingredient.com/recipes/1736135032/yummy-easy-breadsticks/
You'll also love
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Kebabs 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Root Beer-Can Chicken 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Asian Vegetable-Beef Soup 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Paleo Albondigas (Meatball Soup) 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Homemade Cream of Chicken Soup 4.4/5 (10 Votes)
- Chicken Kebabs with Soba Noodles 4.5/5 (2 Votes)
- Baba's Homemade Chicken and Noodles 4.5/5 (2 Votes)