Fiery Shrimp Quesadillas
Fiery shrimp put the flame back into your relationship with quesadillas! Spice it up with Sriracha and get fresh with shredded cabbage.
- 20 extra large prawns, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 1/4 cups cabbage, shredded
- 1/4 cup Sriracha
- 2 cups Sargento® Traditional Cut Shredded 4 Cheese Mexican
- 4 flour tortillas
- 1 to 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 15mins
In a large, nonstick skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add cabbage and Sriracha and sauté until cabbage is softened; about 2 to 3 minutes. Add shrimp and cook until shrimp are cooked through and opaque, about 3 to 4 minutes more.
Sprinkle 1/2 cup cheese on half of each flour tortilla and place five cooked prawns and cabbage mixture on top of each bed of cheese. Fold tortilla in half.
Heat vegetable oil over med-low heat in another nonstick pan. Brown tortilla on each side until cheese is melted through and tortilla is slightly crispy.
You'll also love
- Creamy Chicken Noodle soup 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Caramelized Brussels Sprouts with... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Lekach (Honey-Spice Cake) 4.2/5 (16 Votes)
- Prosciutto-Wrapped Chicken Kebabs 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Fettuccine with Mushrooms 4.4/5 (12 Votes)
- Date Bars 4.3/5 (16 Votes)
- Pan-Seared Halibut with Roasted... 4.2/5 (15 Votes)
- Perfect Strawberry Margarita 3.9/5 (18 Votes)