Tuscan Tortellini Salad
Great recipe for picnics and potlucks. Make this Tuscan Tortellini Salad ahead and keep in the refrigerator until you are ready to serve.
- 1 pound cheese tortellini, fresh
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 4 slices prosciutto, chopped
- 1/2 cup baby spinach
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook tortellini according to package directions. Drain and transfer to large serving bowl.
Make dressing. Whisk together olive oil, balsamic vinegar, salt, and pepper.
In the large serving bowl, add prosciutto, spinach, sun dried tomatoes, and dressing and toss until well combined.
Finish by sprinkling the Parmesan cheese on top.
You'll also love
- Blueberry Angel 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Ruby Tuesday's White Cheddar... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Mini Pecan Pies 4.5/5 (22 Votes)
- Classic Creme Brulee 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Fried Ravioli 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Bacon Cheeseburger Pasta Recipe 4.4/5 (29 Votes)
- Crab and Artichoke Dip 4.6/5 (14 Votes)