Eggnog Jello Shots
Now your favorite egg nog is a Jello shot! Perfect for holiday entertaining. If you'd like, replace the vodka with rum for a different flavor.
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1 packet Knox unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup vanilla or whipped cream vodka
- 1/4 cup amaretto
- 12 small plastic shot glasses
- 12 cinnamon sticks
- Whipped cream (go for the can in this instance)
- Nutmeg or cinnamon (for sprinkling on top)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Pour eggnog into a small saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin on top of eggnog and let it soak in a minute or two so it "blooms." (It will sort of look like applesauce). Heat over medium, stirring, until gelatin is dissolved.
Combine eggnog with liquor into something with a pour spout, such as a measuring cup. Place plastic shot glasses on a sheet pan and fill 3/4 of the way full. Refrigerate and allow to set four hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, insert a cinnamon stick into the side of each shot. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg.
You'll also love
- French Bread in Bread Machine 4.3/5 (30 Votes)
- Christmas Morning Cinnamon Rolls 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Sparkling White Cranberry Sangria 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Grilled Seafood Pasta Fra Diavolo 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Glühwein, Spiced Austrian &... 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Classic Bloody Mary 4.5/5 (17 Votes)
- Double Rainbow Cake Jelly Shot 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Easy Blender Eggnog 4.3/5 (26 Votes)