Eggnog Jello Shots
Now your favorite egg nog is a Jello shot! Perfect for holiday entertaining. If you'd like, replace the vodka with rum for a different flavor.
- 1 cup eggnog
- 1 packet Knox unflavored gelatin
- 3/4 cup vanilla or whipped cream vodka
- 1/4 cup amaretto
- 12 small plastic shot glasses
- 12 cinnamon sticks
- Whipped cream (go for the can in this instance)
- Nutmeg or cinnamon (for sprinkling on top)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 250mins
Pour eggnog into a small saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin on top of eggnog and let it soak in a minute or two so it "blooms." (It will sort of look like applesauce). Heat over medium, stirring, until gelatin is dissolved.
Combine eggnog with liquor into something with a pour spout, such as a measuring cup. Place plastic shot glasses on a sheet pan and fill 3/4 of the way full. Refrigerate and allow to set four hours or overnight.
When ready to serve, insert a cinnamon stick into the side of each shot. Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with cinnamon or nutmeg.
You'll also love
- Holly Jolly Jelly Shots 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Orange Cranberry Loaf Cake 4.5/5 (19 Votes)
- Caramel Pumpkin Cupcakes with... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Pressure Cooker 5-Minute Macaroni... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Kahlua Hot Chocolate 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Sufganiyot, Israeli Jelly Donuts... 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Tequila Sangria 4.3/5 (42 Votes)
- Hot Buttered Vanilla Rum 4.6/5 (21 Votes)