The most wonderful time of the year is here. There's simply nothing better than a warm mug of steaming hot eggnog latte filled to the brim with holiday cheer to warm bellies and hearts. Joy to the world, and whether you have been naughty or nice, you will always deserve an eggnog latte.
- 2/3 cup of eggnog
- 1/3 cup of milk
- 2 espresso shots or 1/2 Cup of concentrated coffee
- brown sugar, to taste
- whipped cream, to taste
- pinch of ground cinnamon or nutmeg, to taste
- 1 cinnamon stick, to garnish
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from cookism.tumblr.com
Place eggnog, milk, and brown sugar into a pitcher and stir well. Froth the mixture with your coffee streamer if you have one. If you do not have one, you can warm the mixture in a saucepan under medium-low heat until warmed through and frothy. Transfer mixture into a pitcher and froth it with a milk frother, if you have one.
Fill a mug 2/3 of the way full with the mixture. Slowly and steadily pour the espresso into the center of the cup to form layers. Use a cup with a pouring tip to pour more accurately.
Top the drink with whipped cream. Sprinkle cinnamon or nutmeg on top of the cream. Use cinnamon stick as a flavored stirrer.
You'll also love
- Pecan Pie Bars 4.5/5 (21 Votes)
- Emeril's Best Beef Pressure-Cooker... 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Corned Beef and Vegetables -... 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Nana's Small Fried Apple Pies 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Chocolate Raspberry Cupcakes 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Pull Apart Monkey Bread 4.6/5 (18 Votes)
- Spiced Cashew Brittle & Chocolate... 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Waffled Brioche French Toast 4.6/5 (13 Votes)