Easy Blender Eggnog
Nothing a like a warm, soothing glass of creamy eggnog to bring in the holidays. Not only is this recipe delicious, it's super easy to make. Happy Holidays!
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 cup brandy
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from realsimple.com
In a medium saucepan, bring the heavy cream, sugar, and nutmeg just to a simmer.
In a blender, blend the eggs on low speed for 1 minute. With the motor running, gradually add the hot cream mixture. Blend until frothy, about 30 seconds more. Add the brandy and blend to combine.
The eggnog mixture (without the brandy) can be made up to 1 day in advance; refrigerate, covered. Before serving, add the brandy and, if desired, warm the mixture in a saucepan over medium heat, stirring, being careful not to scramble the eggs.
You'll also love
- Eggnog 4.5/5 (47 Votes)
- Yukon Gold Potatoes Au Gratin 4.3/5 (28 Votes)
- Samoa Inspired Cupcakes 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Budin de Pan, Traditional Puerto... 4.3/5 (25 Votes)
- Gift in Jar Cowgirl Cookies 4.3/5 (32 Votes)
- Homemade Hot Chocolate 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Hot Chocolate on a Stick 4/5 (14 Votes)
- Smoked Salmon Deviled Eggs 4.5/5 (12 Votes)