Soft-Baked Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Try this Soft-baked Oatmeal Raisin Cookies recipe and share with your family. Everyone will be very happy you did! If you want some for later i'd suggest doubling the batch. :)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 3 cups quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1 cups raisins
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 40mins
Adapted from recipelink.com
Preheat oven to 350˚F.
Beat butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar in a large mixer bowl until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla; beat well. Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; mix well.
Stir in oats and raisins; mix well. Use a 1 1/2 tablespoon measure for each cookie, and drop onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake in preheated 350˚F oven for 10 to 11 minutes, or until golden brown. Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
Makes 3 dozen nice-sized cookies
You'll also love
- Banana Bars 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Soft-Baked White Chocolate... 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Salted Caramel Apple Crumble 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- Soft Glazed Pumpkin Sugar Cookies 4.5/5 (30 Votes)
- Apricot Shortbread Cookies 4.5/5 (24 Votes)
- OATMEAL RAISIN COOKIES 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- Teriyaki Shrimp with Sweet Raisin... 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- White Chocolate Peanut Butter... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)