Texas Sticky Buns
These are perfect served warm for a brunch or anytime treat! Make sure to have napkins on hand, you'll need them.
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, divided
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed, divided
- 1/2 cup pecan halves
- 1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 35mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a small saucepan, combine 3 tablespoons butter, corn syrup, and 1/4 cup brown sugar over low heat, stirring constantly until butter is melted. Immediately pour into bottom of an 8- or 9-inch round cake pan, tilting pan to completely cover its bottom. Immediately arrange pecan halves flat side up over syrup. Melt remaining 1 tablespoon butter in saucepan.
Unroll pizza dough on a floured surface and brush with butter. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar and cinnamon. Starting at wide end, roll dough up jelly roll style. With a sharp knife, cut into 8 equal slices. Arrange slices cut side up in cake pan.
Bake 20 to 22 minutes, or until golden. Remove from oven and immediately invert onto a serving platter. Be careful: sugar is very hot. Allow to cool slightly and serve warm.
You'll also love
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies with... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Autumn Brittle 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Lemon Ricotta Muffins 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Best Hamburger Buns - Made in an... 3.8/5 (52 Votes)
- Strawberry Cream Cheese Pastries 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Old-Fashioned Sour Cream Doughnuts 4.2/5 (56 Votes)
- Ham & Cheese Sticky Buns 4/5 (59 Votes)