Frosted Cherry Drop Cookies
These delicious drop cookies are made sexy by topping with frosting a maraschino cherry.
- 1 package Pillsbury Plus white cake mix
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons cherry juice
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup maraschino cherries, finely chopped
- 2 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/4 cup margarine, soft
- 1 tablespoon cherry Juice
- Maraschino Cherries, cut into fourths
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from thegourmandmom.files.wordpress.com
Heat oven to 350°F.
In large bowl, combine cake mix, sour cream, 3 tablespoons cherry juice, almond and egg; stir until well blended. Fold in chopped cherries. Drop by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake for 10 minutes or until edges are light brown. Let cool completely before you add frosting.
In small bowl, combine all frosting ingredients, except maraschino cherries, adding enough milk for spreading consistency. Frost cooled cookies. Top with cherry piece
You'll also love
- Classic Sour Cherry Pie with... 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Grilled Cabbage Wedges with Spicy... 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Easy Lemon Cookies 4.3/5 (48 Votes)
- Paleo Cranberry Apple Pear Crisp 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Orange Creamsicle White Chocolate... 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Quick-Marinated Cherry Tomato Salad 4.6/5 (22 Votes)
- Chocolate-Hazelnut Drop Cookies 4.5/5 (27 Votes)