Lemon Cilantro Shrimp for Two
A delicious, spicy shrimp dinner for two that can be whipped up quickly, but it will seem like you spent forever in the kitchen!
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup onions, chopped
- 1/2 pound uncooked large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 tablespoons Kraft Extra Virgin Olive Oil Aged Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from kraftcanada.com
Heat oil in skillet on medium-high heat. Add onions; cook and stir 2 minutes, or until crisp-tender. Stir in shrimp; cook 2 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Add next 5 ingredients; cook 2 min. or until shrimp turn pink.
Drizzle with lemon juice.
You'll also love
- Soft Glazed Pumpkin Sugar Cookies 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Spinach and Ricotta Stuffed Shells 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Strawberry Cake Mix Cookies with... 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- CREAM CHEESE SCALLOPED POTATOES 4.5/5 (31 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE UPSIDE DOWN CAKE 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Lobster Mac and Cheese 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Lime Tilapia & Rice 4.7/5 (14 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp and Mushroom Pasta 4.7/5 (13 Votes)