Shrimp Linguine with Parmesan Cream Sauce
By Side Passion
A delicious, easy dinner that comes together in under 30 minutes, this creamy linguine with shrimp recipe will impress family and friends alike.
- 1 (6-ounce) package linguine, uncooked
- 1/3 cup onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, crushed
- 15 uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from tasteofhome.com
Cook linguine according to package directions.
Meanwhile, in a large skillet, sauté the onion, mushrooms and garlic in butter and oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Stir in cream and cheese; sprinkle with pepper flakes.
Drain linguine. Add shrimp and linguine to skillet; cook over medium-low heat, for 5 to 7 minutes or until shrimp are no longer pink. Sprinkle with salt and pepper, mix in sauce and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Fig, Pancetta, & Goat Cheese... 4.2/5 (21 Votes)
- Pan-Grilled Thai Tuna Salad 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Fried Steak Fingers 4.4/5 (31 Votes)
- Italian Soba Noodle Salad 4.8/5 (8 Votes)
- Fresh Lemon Mousse 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Kasbah Chicken Kabobs 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Mandarin Orange Oriental Sauce... 4.8/5 (9 Votes)
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies 4.5/5 (28 Votes)