King Ranch Chicken Dip
My family can't have christmas without this special dip.
- 1 c chopped yellow onion
- 1 c chopped green pepper
- 2 (8) oz packages cream cheese
- 1 (10.75) oz can cream of chicken soup
- 2 c chopped cooked chicken
- 2 c shredded cheddar cheese,divided
- 1 (10) oz can diced tomatoes with green chiles, drained
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 2 tsp chili powder
Adapted from pauladeen.com
1 Preheat oven to 350. Spray a large skillet with nonstick cooking spray, and heat over medium-high heat. Add onion and bell pepper to skillet;cook,stirring frequently,for 5 minutes or until onion starts to soften. Add cream cheese and soup; reduce heat to low, and stir until cream cheese melts.Remove from heat.
2 Add chicken, 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, tomatoes, oregano, cumin,and chili powderto cream cheese mixture, stiring until well combined.
3 Spoon into a 9-inch square baking dish. Sprinkle remaing 1/2 cup cheese over dip. Bake, uncovered, for 10 minutes or until bubbly.
You'll also love
- Chile Relleno Chicken Soup 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole 4.1/5 (40 Votes)
- Spring Rolls with Pork & Glass... 4.1/5 (22 Votes)
- Curtis Stone Chipotle Chicken... 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Melt in Your Mouth Chicken Wings 3.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Slow Cooker Buffalo Chicken Dip 5/5 (1 Votes)
- Bonnie's Buffalo Chicken Dip 5/5 (1 Votes)