Mediterranean Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Inspired with flavors and ingredients from the Mediterranean, these chicken lettuce wraps are a perfect light supper.
- 12 ounces chicken breasts, boneless skinless, cut into 4-inch-long, 1-inch-thick strips
- 2 teaspoons Mediterranean Spice
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves, shredded
- 1 tablespoon red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup red wine vinaigrette
- 1/4 cup tzatziki, divided
- 12 butter lettuce leaves
- 4 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 12 kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 1 teaspoon parsley, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 20mins
Adapted from marthastewart.com
Preheat a grill pan over high heat. Season chicken with 1 teaspoon Mediterranean spice and place on grill. Cook, basting with balsamic vinaigrette and turning once, until cooked through, about 2 minutes per side. Season chicken with remaining teaspoon Mediterranean spice and remove from grill; set aside.
Place shredded romaine lettuce and red onions in a medium bowl; drizzle with red-wine vinaigrette and toss to combine. Divide mixture evenly among butter lettuce leaves and drizzle each with 1 teaspoon tzatziki.
Top each lettuce leaf with 1 piece of chicken and garnish with chopped tomatoes, feta cheese, and olives. Season with parsley, basil, and oregano; serve.
You'll also love
- Thai Pumpkin Soup 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Layer Cake 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Grilled Pork Spare Ribs with Ponzu... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Ciabatta and Sausage Stuffing 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Shaker-Style Smoked Chicken Thighs 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Wilted Arugula Salad with Crisp... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Parmesan & Spinach Orzo 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Five-Spice Chicken Wings Recipe 4.6/5 (10 Votes)