Asparagus Bacon Bundles
Little bundles of 4 asparagus spears wrapped with bacon and sprinkled with sun-dried tomatoes. These tasty treats are always a huge hit at our house.
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
- 12 slices bacon
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes in oil
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Adapted from mrfood.com
Preheat oven to 450°F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
Wrap 4 asparagus spears with a slice of bacon, leaving both ends of the asparagus unwrapped; place on prepared baking sheet and repeat with remaining asparagus and bacon; sprinkle bundles with pepper.
Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.
Place on a large platter, sprinkle with sun-dried tomatoes, and serve immediately.
You'll also love
- Apple Pear Pie Stackers with... 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Baked Stuffed Lobster 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Asian Red Cabbage Slaw 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Temrika Meslalla (Garlic Beef &... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Harissa Beef Brisket 4.6/5 (13 Votes)
- Filipino Pork Barbeque 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Fresh Asparagus and Cheese Pasta 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Pan Roasted Pork Tenderloin with... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)