Cranberry-Sage Champagne Cocktails
These festive cocktails are flavored with a delicious mixture of cranberries, honey, orange juice, and sage. They're elegant in a champagne flute!
- 1 1/2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1/2 cup honey (or cane sugar)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 5 to 6 fresh sage leaves, roughly chopped plus additional whole leaves for garnish
- 2 teaspoons orange zest, freshly grated
- 2 bottles of your favorite bubbly
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
In a medium saucepan bring cranberries, honey, water, orange juice and sage leaves to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce the heat to medium-low and cook until the cranberries are tender but haven’t burst, about 10 minutes.
Stir in the fresh orange zest and let cool. Strain through a fine-mesh sieve. Save a few cranberries for garnish.
To assemble place 1 to 2 tablespoons of the simple syrup in each glass and top with champagne or sparkling wine.
You'll also love
- Sweet Potato Biscuits 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Green Bean Casserole Recipe 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Tigernut Caramel Apples 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Roasted Chickpeas in an Air Fryer 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Roasted Red Pepper & Chives... 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Banana Bread - from Marie... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Strawberry Cheesecake Cookie Stacks 4.5/5 (10 Votes)
- Strawberry Square Pie 4.2/5 (11 Votes)