Buddy Valastro's Pumpkin Cheesecake
Make and share this Buddy Valastro's Pumpkin Cheesecake recipe.
- 1 (16-ounce) package Philadelphia brand cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin, such as Libby's
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- A pinch ground nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- 1 pre-made or store-bought pie crust
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 235mins
Adapted from rachaelrayshow.com
Preheat oven to 350˚F.
Beat cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
Add eggs; beat just until blended.
Pour mixture into crust.
Bake until the center is almost set, about 40 minutes.
Take out of oven, let cool.
Refrigerate at least 3 hours.
You'll also love
- Key Lime Cheesecake Pancakes 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- No-Bake Raspberry Cream Pie 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Apple Pumpkin Muffins 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Thai Pumpkin Soup 4.6/5 (10 Votes)
- Pumpkin Layer Cake 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Sticky Date Pudding with Toffee... 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Memphis Style Smoked Turkey 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Pumpkin Bars with Brown Sugar... 4.5/5 (15 Votes)