Cranberry Apple Raisin Crisp
This Cranberry Apple Raisin Crisp is a perfect dessert. Another simple, delicious and healthy recipe.
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour, divided
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 5 1/2 tablespoons cold butter, cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 1 (12-ounce) package cranberries (about 3-cups)
- 2 Golden Delicious apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- Grated zest of 1 orange
- 1/2 cup orange juice (from about 1 orange)
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from foodandwine.com
Heat the oven to 375°F. In a medium bowl, combine the oats, the 1/2 cup flour, and the brown sugar. Add the butter and rub it into the flour mixture until small crumbs form.
In a large bowl, combine the cranberries, apples, raisins, granulated sugar, the 2 tablespoons flour, orange zest and juice, and the cloves. Transfer the fruit to an 8-inch square glass baking dish or a 2-quart soufflé dish.
Top the fruit with the crumb mixture. Bake until the fruit is tender and the crumb topping has browned, about 45 minutes. Let cool at least 15 minutes before serving.
You'll also love
- Cinnamon Apple Brunch Bake Recipe 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- NEW ENGLAND CLAM CHOWDER 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Low Carb Pumpkin Bagels 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Sheet Pan Pumpkin Pie 4.5/5 (13 Votes)
- Roasted Vegetable & Shrimp Salad 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Meyer Lemon Pan Grilled Scallops 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Creamy Kale, Apple Salad with... 4.5/5 (11 Votes)
- Cranberry and Apple Crumble 4.5/5 (11 Votes)