Cinnamon Apple Brunch Bake Recipe
With the use of some refrigerated biscuits and apple pie filling, this cinnamon apple concoction makes brunching easy peasy. You won't believe how simple this was when you're tasting the sweet, cinnamon-y payoff.
- 1 (21-ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® pure vanilla extract
- 1 (12-ounce) can refrigerated biscuits
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 50mins
Adapted from mccormick.com
Preheat oven to 350°F. Mix apple pie filling, brown sugar, butter, cinnamon and vanilla in a medium bowl. Spread half of the apple mixture in a 2-quart shallow baking dish.
Cut each biscuit into quarters. Arrange biscuit pieces, points up, over apple mixture. Spread remaining apple mixture over biscuits. Sprinkle with nuts.
Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.