Easy Buffalo Chicken Dip
Make getting ready for football Sunday super easy. Throw together this amazingly delicious Frank's Redhot Buffalo Chicken Dip 30 minutes before the game, and it'll be ready before you know it!
Rate this recipe 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- 1 (8-ounce) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup FRANK'S RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce or FRANK'S RedHot Buffalo Wings Sauce
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese or ranch dressing
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup bleu cheese, crumbled, or your favorite shredded cheese
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 30mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Combine all ingredients and spoon into shallow 1-quart baking dish.
Bake 20 minutes or until mixture is heated through; stir. Garnish with chopped green onions if desired. Serve with crackers and/or vegetables.
You'll also love
- Lobster Crostini with Buttery... 4.1/5 (32 Votes)
- Healthier Chicken Fried Rice 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Grilled Fried Chicken Panini 4.6/5 (16 Votes)
- Spinach and Cheese Flatbread 4.7/5 (10 Votes)
- Cherry-Jalapeno Barbeque Sauce... 4.2/5 (46 Votes)
- Honey Chipotle Chicken Tenders 4.4/5 (28 Votes)
- Sesame Chicken Bites Recipe 4.6/5 (14 Votes)
- Spicy Snackers 4.1/5 (54 Votes)
Review this recipe