It’s a good thing these are so easy to make. The hot side of the cheesy cracker has you craving more! Great to serve with soft drinks, beer, or cocktails.
- 1 cup canola or vegetable oil
- 2 (1-ounce) packages Ranch dressing mix
- 3 tablespoons red pepper flakes
- 1 (24 ounces) bag Cheez-It crackers
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 35mins
Preheat oven to 250°F.
Whisk oil, ranch and red pepper.
Pour over crackers in large bowl. Toss to coat crackers. Let sit 10 minutes to get the crackers coated.
Spread the coated crackers on a cookie sheet. Drizzle any remaining oil over the top of the crackers.
Bake 15 to 20 minutes, stirring about halfway through.
Allow to cool and store in resealable bag.
You'll also love
- HCG Diet Phase 2 and 3 Chocolate... 4.1/5 (56 Votes)
- Doritos Taco Salad 4.6/5 (21 Votes)
- Oreo Lasagna 4/5 (53 Votes)
- Cookie Monster Bars 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Gouda & Beer Fondue Bread Bowl 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Sliders 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- Kielbasa Sandwiches with Grilled... 4.2/5 (59 Votes)
- Cheesy Hawaiian Dip 4.4/5 (31 Votes)