Pecan Cheesecake Squares
This recipe will satisfy your craving for something sweet! Pecan pie, cheesecake and shortbread make this the perfect dessert!
- SHORTBREAD LAYER:
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- CHEESECAKE LAYER:
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- PECAN PIE LAYER:
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/3 cup butter, melted and cooled slightly
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups pecans
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 90mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
In a medium bowl, combine flour and 3/4 cup brown sugar. Using a pastry blender, cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in 1/2 cup pecans.
Press mixture evenly into bottom of a greased 9x13-inch baking pan. Bake for 10 minutes; remove from oven, and cool slightly, about 10 minutes.
Place the cream cheese in the bowl of a stand mixer outfitted with a paddle attachment, and beat at medium speed until smooth. Beat in sugar. Add milk and 2 teaspoons vanilla, and beat until combined. Pour the cream cheese mixture over the cooled shortbread layer. Bake for 15 minutes; remove from oven and cool slightly, about 10 minutes.
PECAN PIE LAYER:
In a medium bowl, combine the remaining 3/4 cup brown sugar, corn syrup, and melted butter. Gently stir in the eggs, salt, and remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract. Stir in 1 1/2 cups pecans. Pour pecan mixture over cooled cheesecake layer.
Bake for 35 to 40 minutes, or until center is set and pecan pie layer is a rich brown color.
You'll also love
- Mexican Sour Cream Rice 4.1/5 (64 Votes)
- Lemon Curd & Blueberry Loaf Cake 4.6/5 (31 Votes)
- Nutty Blueberry Crumble 4.6/5 (27 Votes)
- Raspberry Crumb Bars 4.6/5 (34 Votes)
- Grandma's Soft Italian Wedding... 4.3/5 (53 Votes)
- Best Ever White Chocolate... 4.6/5 (25 Votes)
- Pistachio Kiss Cookies 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Butter Pecan Cookies 4.6/5 (28 Votes)