Blueberry Crumble Cheesecake Bars
Decadent cheesecake bars with fresh blueberries and a graham cracker crust. A perfect summer dessert to cap your dinner party!
- 12 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla or vanilla bean paste
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup fresh blueberries, rinsed and patted dry
- GRAHAM CRACKER CRUST:
- 10 graham crackers, finely crushed
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter, melted
- CRUMBLE TOPPING:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 7 tablespoons butter, cold
Adapted from lifemadesimple.yummly.com
Preheat oven to 325°F. Line an 8x8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper, leaving an overhang on at least 2 sides for easy removal.
In a medium size mixing bowl combine crust ingredients, then spread into prepared pan, creating an even layer. I pressed mine flat with the bottom, of a measuring cup. Place in oven and bake for 10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool while preparing the remaining components.
In a small mixing bowl, combine all blueberry ingredients, toss gently to combine, set aside.
In a medium size mixing bowl, combine all ingredients for crumble topping. Cut the butter in with a pastry blender until the mixture is coarse, set aside.
In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together cream cheese, sour cream and sugar until smooth.
NOTE: It's really important that the cream cheese, sour cream and eggs are at room temperature, otherwise you'll end up with a clumpy batter! With mixing speed on low, add vanilla, salt and one egg. Mix until combined, then add the remaining egg, mixing until incorporated.
Pour the cheesecake batter over the baked (and slightly cool) crust. Spread evenly with a spatula. Carefully place blueberry mixture over top, evenly covering the cheesecake. Finally, top with crumble. Place in oven and bake for 40-45 minutes or until the cheesecake has set and the crumble is lightly golden brown in color. Remove from oven and allow to cool for 1½ hours or until it reaches room temperature. Place in refrigerator and chill for at least 4 hours before removing, cutting and serving.
You'll also love
- Smashed Avocado & Tomato Basil... 4.3/5 (43 Votes)
- Penne Rosa with Shrimp 4.3/5 (47 Votes)
- APPLE CRISP PIZZA 4.3/5 (43 Votes)
- Chocolate Champagne Truffles 4.3/5 (45 Votes)
- Jeannie's Chocolate Cake 4.5/5 (32 Votes)
- Blueberry Cheesecake Jars 4.4/5 (32 Votes)
- Angel Food Cake... 4.5/5 (28 Votes)
- Mexican Cinnamon Sugar Cookies 3.9/5 (131 Votes)