Butterfinger Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars
You are wearing eating pants for these Butterfinger Bars, right? Like I mentioned in the previous post all prayers for mercy will go unanswered. So, before we get started, let’s agree will power is overrated and accept that your hips are going to be pissed. Done? Alright, let’s get obscene.
Going from the bottom up you’ll find a chocolate chip cookie dough crust that’s been layered with a heavy bricking of 5 king size packages of Butterfinger. To add some soft creaminess against the Butterfinger crunch and ease the sweetness is a layer of cheesecake. Finishing things off is a crumbled sprinkling of more cookie dough and a fistful mini chocolate chips.
- CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE LAYER:
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup flour plus 2 tablespoons
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips plus 1/2 cup for top
- 5 Butterfinger bars, king size
- CHEESECAKE LAYER:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from stumbleupon.com
To make chocolate chip cookie layer:
Melt butter and let cool to warm. Add in brown sugar and mix to combine. Add in egg and vanilla extract and mix to combine. Add in flour and fold to combine. Fold in mini chocolate chip and fold to combine. Pour mixture into pan; set aside.
To make cheesecake:
Add all ingredients in a bowl and beat until blended. Set aside.
Press 3/4 of cookie mixture into pan. Place Butterfinger bars side-by-side on top of cookie dough. Pour cheesecake mixture on top. Crumble remaining cookie dough and sprinkle on top of cheesecake layer. Sprinkle chocolate chips all over top.
Transfer pan to oven and bake for about 30 to 40 minutes at 375°F. Remove from oven set on wire rack to cool.
You'll also love
- Lemon Coconut Bars 4.4/5 (125 Votes)
- Texas Roadhouse Sirloin Beef Tips 3.7/5 (693 Votes)
- No Bake Energy Balls 4.4/5 (121 Votes)
- Easiest Pecan Bars Ever 4.2/5 (142 Votes)
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough... 4.5/5 (59 Votes)
- Cookie Dough Billionaire Bars 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- Mini Butterfinger Pies in a Jar 4.4/5 (25 Votes)
- Butterfinger Delight 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe