Bacon and Tomato Drop Biscuits
- 1/4 cup sliced sundried tomatoes (not packed in oil)
- 1 cup biscuit baking mix
- 1 tbsp. cold unsalted butter, cut in thin slices
- 6 - 8 tbsp. milk
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh chives
- 1/3 cup cooked chopped bacon
1. Preheat oven to 400. Line baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside. Place tomatoes in beatproof bowl. Cover with very hot water; set aside 10 minutes. Drain well Chop tomatoes to a pulp.
2. Place biscuit mix in medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blener or two knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add enough milk to make soft sticky dough. Gently knead in tomatoes, chives and bacon. Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheet.
3. Bake 14 - 16 minutes or until golden brown. Transfer to wire rack to cool slightly. Serve warm.
4. Serving Suggestion: Spread with chive cream cheese for a great tasting snack!
You'll also love
- : Mom's Cabbage Rolls (Holubtsi) 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mushroom Pate 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Beef and Molasses Short Ribs 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Coffee Shop Corn Muffins 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Duck Breast 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chicken Roulades Stuffed with Goat... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chai-Brined Pork Tenderloin with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Big Bob Gibson's Championship Pork... 5/5 (1 Votes)