Grilled Duck Breast
Rate this recipe 0/5 (0 Votes)
- 2 duck breasts
- 1 teaspoon salt
- freshly ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 large flat mushrooms, thickly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons freshly chopped parsley
Cooking time 20mins
Score duck, deeply in a criss-cross.
Rub skin with salt and pepper.
Heat havy based pan with oil and place duck breaks in pan, skin side down, and cook for 6 -8 minutes.
Turn and cook duck for 1-2 minutes on flesh side.
Wrap duck loosely in foil and place skin-side down on a plate in the oven to keep warm.
Saute mushrooms, and scatter garlic and parsley over.
Slice duck into thinnish slices on an angle.
You'll also love
- Peach Clafouti 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Red Pepper & Goat Cheese... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Tra Vigne Restaurant Braised Beef... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Chai-Brined Pork Tenderloin with... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Mock duck 0/5 (0 Votes)
Review this recipe