Smoked Salmon Egg Stuffed Avocados
These easy stuffed avocados are packed with healthy fats for a filling breakfast or snack. A great start to a great day!
- 4 avocados
- 4 ounces smoked salmon
- 8 eggs
- Salt, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- Chili flakes, to taste
- Fresh dill, to taste
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 15mins
Preheat oven to 425°F.
Halve the avocados remove the seed. If the hole looks small, scoop out a small bit at a time until it can hold an egg.
Arrange the avocado halves on a cookie sheet, and line the hollows with strips of smoked salmon. Crack each of the eggs into a small bowl, then spoon the yolks and however much white the avocado will hold.
Add salt and fresh cracked black pepper on top of the eggs, to taste.
Gently place the cookie sheet in the oven and bake for about 15-20 minutes.
Sprinkle chili flakes and fresh dill on top.
You'll also love
- Apple Pie with Orange Juice 4.2/5 (22 Votes)
- Ravioli with Brown Butter-Basil... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Birthday Cake Banana Bread 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Tuna Noodle Casserole 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Balsamic Shrimp Salad 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Korean Miso and Honey Glazed Cod 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Firecracker Grilled Salmon 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Salmon Teriyaki 4.4/5 (14 Votes)