Apple Pie with Orange Juice
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 5 medium Granny Smith apples, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 5 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Pinch of salt
Preparation time 30mins
Cooking time 270mins
Adapted from pillsbury.com
Heat oven to 450°F.
Place 1 pie crust in ungreased 9-inch glass pie plate.
Press firmly against side and bottom.
In large bowl, stir together remaining ingredients.
Spoon into crust-lined pie plate.
Top with second crust.
Crimp edges of the crusts together, removing any excess.
Use a cookie cutter with serrated edges to cut holes in top crust to allow steam to escape.
Bake 10 minutes.
Decrease oven temperature to 350°F.
Bake 45 minutes.
Cool on cooling rack 30 minutes.
Refrigerate 2 hours before serving.
You'll also love
- Ravioli with Brown Butter-Basil... 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Birthday Cake Banana Bread 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Strawberry Banana Santa Hats 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Blueberry-Lemon Sorbet 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Best Key Lime Pie 4.4/5 (19 Votes)
- Orange White Chocolate Bark with... 4.2/5 (20 Votes)
- PINEAPPLE CREAM CHEESE COBBLER 4.3/5 (17 Votes)
- Orange Cheesecake 4.4/5 (17 Votes)