Chicken Avocado Pizza
- Garlic Sauce:
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- Minced Garlic, 4 cloves
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 1 tsp Chili Flakes
- 1 Pizza Crust
- 2 Things of Fresh Mozzarella
- 2 cups Chicken Breast
- 1/2 cup Onion, diced
- 3 Avocados
- 7-10 Grape Tomatoes
Adapted from buzzfeed.com
For the Garlic Sauce:
In a small/medium jar, mix olive oil, minced garlic, salt, black pepper, oregano, and chili flakes together, shake it well, and save it in refrigerator for later (For leftover garlic sauce, refrigerate it and it lasts for up to one week).
For the Pizza:
Pre-heat the oven at 425ºF.
In a flat baking pan, roll out the pre-made pizza crust, if it’s needed, use a rolling pan to make the crust equally flat on the pan. Oil spray the curst surface, then place down sliced fresh mozzarella, sliced chicken breasts (cooked) and sprinkle diced onions.
Bake it in the oven for 25-30 minutes until the cheese melts and the crust become golden brown.
Take the pizza out and place down sliced avocados, and some grape tomatoes.
Serve it right away.
You'll also love
- Buttermilk Waffles for Two 4.4/5 (20 Votes)
- Skillet Huevos 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Southwestern Chicken Fajita Mason... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Chicken Breasts with Morel... 3.9/5 (14 Votes)
- Rosemary & Orange Roast Chicken 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- Tomato Avocado Burgers 4.5/5 (8 Votes)
- GF - Rice bowl with black beans,... 4.3/5 (9 Votes)
- Cheesy Oven-Baked Buffalo Chicken... 4.5/5 (8 Votes)