Mini Tuna Appetizer Cakes
Easy baked tuna cakes are perfect as appetizers, but perfect for a light dinner. The homemade sauce is a perfect blend of spice and tartness and complements the tuna cakes.
- 1 package Stove Top Lower Sodium Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- 2 cans white tuna in water, drained, flaked
- 1 cup Kraft Creamy Mozzarella Shredded Cheese with a Touch of Philadelphia
- 1 small stalk celery, finely chopped
- 3 green onions, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip made with Olive Oil Spread, divided
- 1/2 teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon zest and 1 tablespoon juice from 1 lemon
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 95mins
Adapted from kraftcanada.com
Mix first 6 ingredients and 1/4 cup Miracle Whip just until blended.
Shape into 30 small patties, using 1 tablespoon tuna mixture for each cake. Place on baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Refrigerate 1 hour.
Heat oven to 400ºF. Spray patties lightly with cooking spray. Bake 8 to 10 minutes on each side or until golden brown on both sides. Meanwhile, combine remaining Miracle Whip, hot sauce, lemon zest and juice.
Serve tuna cakes with sauce.
You'll also love
- Bacon Wrapped Tater Tots 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- The Ultimate 7-Layer Dip 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Pumpkin Praline Bars 4.7/5 (23 Votes)
- Jack Daniels BBQ Boneless Chicken... 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Mango Margarita 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Slow-Cooker au Gratin Potatoes &... 4.4/5 (39 Votes)
- Caramelized Scallops 4/5 (74 Votes)
- Pan-Seared Swordfish with Creamy... 4.5/5 (26 Votes)