- 12 oz. Cream Cheese (at room temperature)
- 50 Wonton Wrappers
- 1 cup Imitation Crab Meat
- 2 Green Onions (minced)
- 1/4 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 Egg (beaten)
- Oil (for frying)
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 45mins
In a food processor, cream the cream cheese, soy sauce, green onions and garlic powder. Add the imitation crab meat. Should be slightly lumpy but no big chunks.
In a separate bowl beat egg. Lay out a Wonton wrapper so it forms a diamond shape and place 1 teaspoon of filling just below the center of each wrapper. Brush the opposite corners of the Won-Ton wrapper with the egg mixture. Fold over the edges of the wrapper to form a triangle and seal tightly.
Deep fry the Rangoon's in batches at 375 degrees for 1-1 ½ minutes per side, or until golden brown.
You'll also love
- Kiwi-Pineapple Smoothies 4.5/5 (35 Votes)
- ￼Key Lime Pie 4.4/5 (42 Votes)
- Pan-Seared Swordfish with Creamy... 4.4/5 (27 Votes)
- Broiled Tilapia Parmesan 4.5/5 (36 Votes)
- Easy Cheesy Scalloped Potatoes 4.6/5 (30 Votes)
- Shrimp and Grape Salad With Dill 4.6/5 (8 Votes)
- Crispy Crab cakes with tartar sauce 4.4/5 (40 Votes)