The Ultimate 7-Layer Dip
The Ultimate 7-Layer Dip is perfect with your favorite chips. 7 layers of dippin' deliciousness!
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup Breakstone's Sour Cream, divided
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup lettuce, shredded
- 1 cup Kraft Mexican Style cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons pitted ripe olives, sliced
- Ritz Toasted Chips Original or Wheat Thins Baked Snack Crackers
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 190mins
Mix beans and taco seasoning mix.
Spread onto bottom of 9-inch pie plate or quiche dish.
Then layer the all remaining ingredients except chips over bean mixture; cover.
Refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Serve with chips.
You'll also love
- Pumpkin Sticky Buns with Pecan... 4.7/5 (22 Votes)
- Mango Margarita 4.4/5 (43 Votes)
- Apple Chips 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Homemade Marshmallow Creme 4.6/5 (29 Votes)
- 7-Layer Cranberry Cobb Dip 4.3/5 (7 Votes)
- 7-Layer Taco Dip 4.5/5 (33 Votes)
- Warm Bean Dip 4.6/5 (19 Votes)
- 7-Layer Mexican Bean Dip 4.6/5 (16 Votes)