Baked Apple Pie Roll-Ups
Quick, easy and delicious apple pie roll-ups are a perfect sweet snack or dessert. Serve with a side of whipped cream for dipping, or with a bowl of ice cream.
- 10 slices white bread
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut the crusts off your bread and roll each slice flat with a rolling pin. Combine cinnamon and sugar on a small plate.
Pour the apple pie filling onto a plate and chop it so the pieces are smaller. Put about 2 tablespoons apple pie filling on each slice of bread and roll up.
Dip each piece into melted butter (I poured a tiny bit of butter into a "butter dish" and just rolled in there) and then roll in the cinnamon sugar.
Place seam side down on a parchment lined pan and bake 15 minutes or until browned and crispy. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Famous Dave's Bread Pudding 3.9/5 (120 Votes)
- Family-Favorite Tuna Noodle... 4.7/5 (43 Votes)
- Popcorn Chicken & Honey Dill Sauce 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Buffalo Chicken Taquito 4.6/5 (42 Votes)
- Spicy Chicken Pasta 4.4/5 (60 Votes)
- Trisha Yearwood's Potato-Beef... 3.8/5 (134 Votes)
- Super Moist Pumpkin Bread 4.3/5 (69 Votes)
- Cracker Barrel Double Fudge Coca... 4.2/5 (90 Votes)