Baked Apple Pie Roll-Ups
Quick, easy and delicious apple pie roll-ups are a perfect sweet snack or dessert. Serve with a side of whipped cream for dipping, or with a bowl of ice cream.
- 10 slices white bread
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 25mins
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Cut the crusts off your bread and roll each slice flat with a rolling pin. Combine cinnamon and sugar on a small plate.
Pour the apple pie filling onto a plate and chop it so the pieces are smaller. Put about 2 tablespoons apple pie filling on each slice of bread and roll up.
Dip each piece into melted butter (I poured a tiny bit of butter into a "butter dish" and just rolled in there) and then roll in the cinnamon sugar.
Place seam side down on a parchment lined pan and bake 15 minutes or until browned and crispy. Serve warm.
You'll also love
- Parmesan Baked Pork Chops 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Frozen Vodka Lemonade Cocktail 4.6/5 (47 Votes)
- Crunchy honey garlic pork chops 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Mixed Berry Breakfast Smoothie 4.5/5 (45 Votes)
- Entenmann’s Cheese Filled Crumb... 4.3/5 (85 Votes)
- Eight-Layer Casserole - Recipe.com 4.6/5 (45 Votes)
- Holly Fudge 4.5/5 (44 Votes)
- Sausage Cheese Bread Roll 4.6/5 (49 Votes)