Cajun Sesame Chicken
Quick method for juicy chicken. Start in a fry pan and finished in the oven. Good for a meal or a chicken sandwich. After cooking thinly slice chicken crosswise, put on bread, with salad greens and dressing.
- 2 skinless boneless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 2 tablespoons of dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon Cajun seasoning
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 30mins
1. Combined the chicken and buttermilk in a small bowl, cover and refrigerate at least 20 minutes or over night.
2. Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
3. Mix together the bread crumbs, Cajun seasoning, and sesame seeds on a larger flat plate. Lift the chicken breast out of the buttermilk allowing the excess buttermilk to drain off. Coat the chicken on both sides with the crumb mixture. Discard any remaining buttermilk and crumb mixture.
4. Heat the olive oil in a medium nonstick oven ready skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.
For chicken sandwich: After cooking thinly slice chicken crosswise, put on bread, with salad greens and dressing.
You'll also love
- Spaghetti Pie 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Sue's Chicken Pot Pie with Puff... 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Greek Crockpot Chicken 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Buffalo Boss Chicken Wings 4.1/5 (7 Votes)
- Deep Fried Chicken 3.9/5 (22 Votes)
- Breaded Chicken with Vinegar... 4.4/5 (14 Votes)
- Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta 4/5 (8 Votes)
- Popeyes' Buttermilk Biscuits 4.2/5 (21 Votes)