Chicken Green Curry
From Pum's cookbook of traditional and modern Thai cooking.
Proportion of coconut milk to water can be changed according to your taste. The creamier you like it the more coconut milk and less water you should add.
- 2 cups chicken breast, sliced
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 100 ml water
- 2 Tbs vegetable oil
- 1 Tbs Green curry paste (or 1/2 Tbs of maestra green curry paste)
- 2 Tbs fish sauce
- 1 Tbs sugar
- 1 cup green beans
- 2 kaffir lime leaves
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 20mins
At a low heat mix oil and curry paste in wok. Add chicken breast and stir until half cooked.
Add coconut milk, fish sauce and sugar. Mix well. Then add water, green beans and kaffir lime leaves. Return to the boil.
Serve over steamed rice.
You'll also love
- Spanish Chicken and Rice 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Oven-Fried Chicken Thighs 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Vietnamese Clay Pot Chicken 4.1/5 (42 Votes)
- Orange Chicken 4.5/5 (12 Votes)
- 20 Minute Teriyaki Chicken and Rice 4.5/5 (27 Votes)
- Baked Sweet & Sour Chicken 4.4/5 (16 Votes)
- Kaju Curry 4.5/5 (6 Votes)