Oven-Fried Chicken Thighs
- For the Coating:
- 8 chicken legs and thighs – skin removed
- Vegetable oil for drizzling
- 2 cups of flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons mustard
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 55mins
Adapted from livingthegourmet.blogspot.com
Beat the eggs, ketchup, mustard and milk together and place in a shallow bowl.
Place the flour in a shallow bowl.
Dip the chicken first in the flour, then the egg wash and back in the flour.
Place the chicken in a backing pan and drizzle with the vegetable oil.
Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
Bake 50-55 minutes or until golden and the juices run clear.
You'll also love
- Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Overnight Cheesy Chicken & Mac 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Chicken, Mushroom & Wild Rice... 4.6/5 (7 Votes)
- Chex Caramel Corn 4.2/5 (24 Votes)
- Baked Sweet-Potato Chips 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Southwestern Chicken & Lima Bean... 4.2/5 (18 Votes)
- Forty Clove Garlic Chicken 4.5/5 (15 Votes)
- Fried Chicken and White Gravy 4.4/5 (21 Votes)