Cheddar Chicken Spaghetti
- 2 c. cooked chicken, cubed
- 2 c. shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 10-3/4 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 1 c. milk
- 1/4 t. salt
- 1/4 t. pepper
- Optional: 1 T. diced pimentos
- 7-oz. pkg. spaghetti, broken up and cooked
Adapted from gooseberrypatch.com
In a large bowl, combine chicken, one cup cheese, soup, milk, salt, pepper and pimentos, if using; mix well. Add cooked spaghetti to chicken mixture; toss to coat.
Transfer to a greased 13”x9” baking pan; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 20 to 25 minutes, or until heated through.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.