Pizza Pasta in an InstaPot
Pizza pasta is quick and easy to make in your InstaPot! Everyone in your family will love this pasta dish that includes pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Serve with a side salad.
- 1 pound ground beef, or mild sausage
- 8 ounces pizza sauce
- 16 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 3 1/2 cup water
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1 package mini pepperoni
- 1 pound pasta (I used rotini)
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon butter
Preparation time 5mins
Cooking time 20mins
Set the IP on “sauté”. Melt the butter, add the garlic, seasoning, and ground beef. Sauté/brown the hamburger until it's no longer pink.
Once browned, Add both spaghetti sauce and pizza sauce to the beef mixture. Next add in pasta.
Add the water. Give it a stir and put on the lid, and be sure to set the toggle switch to “seal”
Set on Manual for 5 minutes. Do a Quick Release and open the lid after the red pin has dropped.
Add cheese and pepperoni and stir into the pot until melted and mixed in well. (Note: when I opened it, it looked like there was a lot of liquid at first, but after stirring and mixing it up well with the cheese and pepperoni, it turned out perfect).
Serve and enjoy!
You'll also love
- Baked Pesto Chicken 4/5 (28 Votes)
- Laura Bush's Buttermilk Coconut... 4.1/5 (34 Votes)
- Baked Artichoke Chicken 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- 5-Ingredient Lemon Panko Shrimp 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Easy Spanish Rice 4.3/5 (22 Votes)
- Easy German Stollen 4.3/5 (21 Votes)
- Best Ever Bacon Ranch Macaroni... 4.4/5 (13 Votes)
- Healthy Pork Lo Mein 4.4/5 (13 Votes)