Greek Style Oven Roasted Lemon Butter Parmesan Potatoes
- 3 lbs potatoes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter, melted (no substitutes)
- 1 teaspoon oregano (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced garlic (optional or to taste)
- salt and pepper
- 1/2-3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese (or to taste)
- chopped fresh parsley
Set oven to 375 degrees.
Butter a shallow baking dish large enough to hold the potatoes. Peel and cut the potatoes into large wedges and place into the prepared baking dish. In a bowl combine the broth, lemon juice, butter, oregano, salt, pepper and minced garlic (if using); mix well to combine. Pour over potatoes in the dish and stir to coat well. Cover the dish tightly with foil. Bake for about 40 minutes.
Uncover and turn potatoes. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, and return to oven (uncovered). Bake for another 20-30 minutes, or until potatoes are done to desired tenderness. Sprinkle with chopped fresh parsley and serve.
*NOTE* the Parmesan may be sprinkled on just after baking if desired.
You'll also love
- Olive Garden Tiramisu 4.3/5 (76 Votes)
- sautéed purple cabbage with pasta 4.5/5 (55 Votes)
- Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins 4.1/5 (92 Votes)
- Blueberry Crumb Cake 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Key Lime Pound Cake with Key Lime... 3.7/5 (220 Votes)
- Air Fryer Garlic Parmesan Roasted... 4/5 (107 Votes)
- Chicken in Wine Sauce with Mashed... 4.4/5 (58 Votes)
- Lemon Butter Baked Cod 3.8/5 (148 Votes)