Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake Enchiladas with Caramel Drizzle
A sweet twist on enchilladas, rolled flour tortillas are filled with a pumpkin spiced cream cheese, then brushed with a buttery sugar cinnamon mixture and topped off with a caramel drizzle. Yummy!
- 1 package (8 ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 1/2 cups Cool Whip, thawed
- 18-24 flour tortillas
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Caramel sauce
Preparation time 20mins
Cooking time 45mins
Adapted from lovebakesgoodcakes.com
In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
Gently stir in the whipped topping. Divide the cream cheese mixture evenly between the tortillas.
Roll each tortilla up and put on serving plates.
In a small bowl, combine the butter, sugar and cinnamon.
Brush the mixture over the over the rolled tortillas. Top with caramel sauce.
You'll also love
- Chocolate Pumpkin Cake 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Peach Galette 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Classic Potato Salad (adapted for... 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Brown Sugar Cranberry Whole Wheat... 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Pumpkin Madeleines 4.8/5 (16 Votes)
- Sour Cream Cherry Cake 4.3/5 (49 Votes)
- Lemony Greek Yogurt Cheesecake 4.3/5 (52 Votes)
- Classic New York Cheesecake 4.5/5 (36 Votes)