Classic New York Cheesecake
One bite of this classic New York Cheesecake and you'll be on cloud nine because it tastes heavenly!
- 1 1/2 cups commercial graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 5 (8-ounce) bars cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 egg yolks, room temperature
- 5 eggs, room temperature
Preparation time 10mins
Cooking time 130mins
Mix ingredients together with hands until well blended and crumbs appear moist. Heavily coat 10 inch spring form pan with cooking spray. Pour crust into pan. With hands, spread evenly across the bottom and pat down firmly.
Place first four ingredients in large mixing bowl and beat on high until they are completely blended. Add vanilla and 2 yolks, beat again. Add eggs one at a time, beating well.
Pour into greased 10 inch spring form pan. Place pan on the 4 inch rack. Place extender ring on NuWave oven base tray. Bake for 5 minutes on power level high or until top is golden brown.
Carefully remove the cake from oven and turn the rack over. Place the cake on the 1 inch rack and bake on power level 6 for 1 hr 45 minutes. When done, cake feels bouncy to the touch, and a toothpick test clean. Let cool completely in oven for 2 to 3 hours, do not remove the dome. This will prevent the top from cracking. Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for 3 hours. Fruit may be placed on top.
You'll also love
- Red Velvet Hot Chocolate with... 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Crab, Bacon and Spinach Quiche 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- Blood-Red Hot Chocolate &... 4.7/5 (19 Votes)
- Easy 7-UP Pound Cake 4.7/5 (20 Votes)
- No Bake Salted Caramel Cheesecake 4.5/5 (34 Votes)
- Greek Yogurt Cheesecake with... 4.8/5 (12 Votes)
- New York Cheesecake Cupcakes 4.4/5 (31 Votes)