Grilled Salmon With Vinegar-Honey Glaze And Tomato Relish
- 1 cup Sherry vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon Ancho chile powder
- Salt to taste
- Freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 4 salmon fillets - (abt 6 oz ea)
- Spicy Tomato Relish (see recipe)
In a small saucepan over high heat, reduce the vinegar to 1/4 cup. In a mixing bowl, combine the vinegar syrup with the mustard, honey, and ancho chile powder and season to taste with salt and pepper. Let rest 30 minutes.
Brush the salmon with the glaze and grill 3 minutes on each side for medium. Serve with the Spicy Tomato Relish.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
You'll also love
- Cracker Barrel Homemade Chicken &... 4.5/5 (814 Votes)
- Blood Orange Upside Down Cake 4.5/5 (738 Votes)
- Sausage, Egg & Biscuit Casserole 4.5/5 (705 Votes)
- Crock Pot Beef & Broccoli 4.5/5 (489 Votes)
- Famous Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (469 Votes)
- Creamy Shrimp & Mushroom Pasta 4.5/5 (260 Votes)
- Easy & Healthy Shrimp Scampi 4.5/5 (194 Votes)
- Blackened Grilled Tilapia 4.5/5 (143 Votes)