Grilled Halibut With Nectarine Salsa
- 3 nectarines pitted and diced
- 1/4 red onion chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper seeded, deveined, and chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 4 halibut steaks - (6 oz ea)
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- Cilantro sprigs
Spray the broiler or grill rack with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Preheat the broiler, or prepare the grill.
In a medium non-reactive bowl, combine the nectarines, onion, jalapeño, minced cilantro, lemon juice and honey; toss to combine.
Sprinkle both sides of the halibut steaks with the black pepper. Broil or grill the halibut steaks 5 inches from the heat until the fish is opaque, 5 to 6 minutes on each side. Serve, topped with the nectarine salsa; garnish with the cilantro.
This recipe yields 4 servings.
Per Serving: 236 Calories, 4 g Total Fat, 1 g Saturated Fat, 54 mg Cholesterol, 93 mg Sodium, 12 g Total Carbohydrate, 1 g Dietary Fiber, 36 g Protein, 88 mg Calcium.
Serving Provides: 1 Fruit/Vegetable, 3 Protein/Milk.
Points Per Serving: 5.
You'll also love
- Noodles With Turkey Sausage And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Hand Of Pickled Pork With Mustard... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Broiled Lobster Tail With Sauce... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Italian Seafood Boil 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Olive And Sun-Dried Tomato... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Ling Cod With Matsutakes 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Scrambled Eggs With Avocado And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quail With Plum Sauce 0/5 (0 Votes)