Grilled Swordfish With Seasoned Asparagus
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 1 tablespoon canned tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 medium garlic clove minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly-ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 pounds swordfish steaks - (four 6 oz steaks)
- 1 pound asparagus trimmed
- 1/8 teaspoon table salt or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon lemon pepper seasoning or to taste
Combine soy sauce, lime juice, 1 tablespoon of oil, tomato paste, parsley, garlic, oregano and black pepper together in a small bowl. Place fish in a glass dish; pour soy sauce mixture over fish. Marinate fish in refrigerator for 30 minutes and then turn fish over; marinate for 30 minutes more.
Preheat grill to medium. Place asparagus in a large bowl; drizzle with remaining tablespoon of oil and season to taste with salt and lemon pepper seasoning.
Place a large piece of aluminum foil on a flat surface. Wrap asparagus in foil and grill asparagus for 30 minutes. (Or place asparagus in a pan, cover and cook on grill.) Add fish to grill after asparagus has cooked for about 15 to 20 minutes. Cook fish until it easily breaks apart with fork, flipping once, about 10 to 14 minutes total; serve immediately.
This recipe yields 4 servings; 1 swordfish steak and 1/4 of asparagus per serving.
Points® Value: 8
You'll also love
- Pan-Seared Swordfish with Creamy... 4.7/5 (18 Votes)
- Swordfish Piccata 4.7/5 (3 Votes)
- Classic Midwestern Macaroni Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Baja-Style Fish Tacos With Salad... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Open-Faced Crab-Melt Sandwiches 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Grilled Halibut With Nectarine... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Noodles With Turkey Sausage And... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Blackened Grouper, Grilled... 0/5 (0 Votes)