Scalloped Potatoes and Ham
- 6 large russet potatoes, sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
- 1 ham steak (about 1 1/2 lbs), cut into cubes
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 soup can water
- 1 cup (4 oz) shredded Cheddar cheese
- Grill seasoning to taste
1. Spray inside of slow cooker with nonstick cooking spray. Layer potatoes and ham in slow cooker.
2. In large mixing bowl, combine soup, water, cheese, and seasoning; pour over potatoes and ham.
3. Cover; cook on HIGH about 3 1/2 hours or until potatoes are fork-tender. Turn slow cooker to LOW and continue cooking about 1 hour until done.
You'll also love
- Scalloped Chicken 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Greek Pasta Salad 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Caramel Apple Cheesecake Bars 0/5 (0 Votes)
- APPLESAUCE CAKE 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Sautéed Mushrooms & Spinach over... 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Quinoa with Broccoli Pesto 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Clam Sauce Pasta 0/5 (0 Votes)
- Roasted Red Potatoes in muffin pan 4/5 (1 Votes)