Mini Oatmeal Peanut Butter Cream Pies
Whipped cream frosting is sandwiched between an oatmeal and peanut butter cookie for a wonderful combination of flavors.
- 1 (1-pound 1.5-ounce) pouch peanut butter cookie mix
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 eggs
- 1 (1-pound 1.5-ounce) pouch oatmeal cookie mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 container whipped cream frosting
Preparation time 45mins
Cooking time 75mins
Adapted from bettycrocker.com
Heat oven to 350°F.
In medium bowl, stir together peanut butter cookie mix, oil, 1 tablespoon of the water and 1 of the eggs until dough forms.
In another bowl, stir together oatmeal cookie mix, butter, remaining 1 tablespoon water and remaining egg until dough forms.
Using small (2-teaspoon size) cookie scoop, scoop balls of dough onto ungreased cookie sheets (make 36 peanut butter cookies and 36 oatmeal cookies). Make sure cookies are uniform in size and DO NOT flatten peanut butter dough with a fork.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light brown and edges are set. Remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks; cool completely.
For each cookie pie, spread about 1 tablespoon frosting on bottom of 1 peanut butter cookie. Top with 1 oatmeal cookie, bottom side down; gently press together. Store loosely covered at room temperature.
You'll also love
- Cheesy Hawaiian Dip 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- Paleo Pie Crust 4.4/5 (30 Votes)
- White Chocolate Cheesecake 4.4/5 (34 Votes)
- Thick & Chewy Chocolate Chip... 4.1/5 (64 Votes)
- Chocolate Rice Krispies Balls 3.9/5 (154 Votes)
- Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter... 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Pecan Pie Muffins 4.5/5 (25 Votes)
- Cherry Pie 4.5/5 (16 Votes)