Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies
Nutella Stuffed Peanut Butter Cookies are the ultimate combination of two sweet spreads all in one soft, chewy, and gooey bite!
- 1/2 cup Nutella
- 1 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 6 ounces (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar, packed
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
Preparation time 15mins
Cooking time 87mins
Adapted from handletheheat.com
Scoop out 26 (1-teaspoon) sized scoops of Nutella onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Freeze until solid, about 1 hour.
Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line large baking sheets with parchment paper.
In a medium bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the butter and sugars on medium-high speed until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes. Beat in the peanut butter until fully combined. Beat in the egg and then the vanilla. On low speed gradually add the flour mixture.
Drop 2-tablespoon sized balls of dough onto the prepared baking sheets, spacing 2-inches apart. Using your hands, break each ball of dough into two pieces and place a teaspoon of frozen Nutella in between. Form the dough around the Nutella, making sure the edges are sealed. Using a large fork, slightly flatten the dough and make a criss cross pattern with the tines.
Bake for about 12 minutes, or until slightly browned. Allow the cookies to cool on the pan slightly before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely. Serve or store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 4 days.
You'll also love
- Rocky Road Fudge 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Old Fashioned Bread Stuffing 4.6/5 (17 Votes)
- Pumpkin Spice Roll-out Sugar... 4.5/5 (18 Votes)
- Macadamia Nut & White Chocolate... 4.6/5 (20 Votes)
- Peanut Butter No-Bake Drop Cookies 4.7/5 (9 Votes)
- Grandma Mae's Norwegian Almond Bars 3.9/5 (70 Votes)
- Levain Bakery's Dark Chocolate... 4.1/5 (41 Votes)
- Hazelnut Peanut Butter Sandwich... 4.4/5 (12 Votes)