Amaretto Peach Martini
Amaretto Peach Martini, yum! Please do take a note, this martini is like candy, it will taste sweet and smooth but it is 90% liquor so drink it slow
- 2 ounces Amaretto
- 1/2 ounce Peach Schnapps
- 3/4 ounce Vodka
- 1 ounce club soda
- 1/4 of an orange
Adapted from willcookforsmiles.com
Rub the rim of the martini glass with am orange.
Pour some brown sugar in a small plate and dip the martini glass into the sugar to make the brown sugar rim.
Combine the Amaretto, peach schnapps, vodka, club soda and squeeze the 1/4 of the orange into the shaker. Shake and carefully pour into the martini glass.
You'll also love
- Delicious Raspberry Ribbon Pie 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Paleo Sweet Chili Dipping Sauce 4.1/5 (21 Votes)
- Cajun Slow-Cooker Pulled Pork 4.3/5 (18 Votes)
- Apple Butter Glazed Ham 4.3/5 (23 Votes)
- Sparkling Cider Rum Cocktail 4.1/5 (28 Votes)
- Peach Cobbler - Family Recipe 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Peach tart with almond streusel... 4.4/5 (11 Votes)
- Espresso Martini 4.4/5 (8 Votes)